Okay I know I can’t stop/won’t stop when it comes to these grain salads but this is another keeper. Nice and Spring-y with peas and herbs. The creamy, lemony, herb yogurt dressing is perfect with the crunchy seeds and salty feta.
I just love these make ahead dishes that are hearty and filling but full of all kinds of good stuff. Plus there’s feta which I seem to be adding to everything lately and by lately I mean the last 20 years.
- 3 cups cooked farro
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peas (thaw peas if frozen)
- 0.25 cup minced red onion
- 0.25 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 0.5 cup greek yogurt
- 0.5 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup minced parsley
- 0.25 cup minced chives
- Combine farro, peas, onion and seeds in large bowl.
- In small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Add dressing to farro mixture, a little at time, until dressing to your liking. Stir in feta. I like to toss with dressing right before serving. If you’ve already added dressing add a little more or some lemon juice when time to eat.
Inspire by NaturallyElla