Something not pumpkin? Who knew I still had it in me. It would take something this chocolately and delicious to break my pumpkin streak.
This tart hits a lot of important points for me. It’s extremely chocolately/rich which is perfectly balanced with the sweet/tart raspberries going on.
This treat comes together super fast, no food processor, no baking, just eating. And eat away because this tart is the most delicious (for chocolate nuts and raspberry lovers… as all people should be) and it’s gluten free/paleo/vegan/woohoo!
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 0.25 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.25 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 0.75 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 0.5 cup raspberry preserves (100% fruit)
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- Lightly grease a tart pan. In a bowl combine, almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut oil, maple syrup and pinch of salt. I keep my almond flour in the freezer which made the coconut oil harden up a bit so I threw the whole mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds and it mixed together great.
- Press mixture into tart pan, set in fridge while you work on filling.
- Place chocolate in bowl. In a small saucepan heat coconut milk to just boiling (small bubbles around the rim).
- Pour hot milk over chocolate and let sit 1 minute. Whisk until smooth. Whisk in raspberry preserves.
- Pour filling into tart shell. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Let tart set in fridge for 1-2 hours before slicing. Store tart in airtight container in fridge.
Inspired by Bakerita