This! So many great things to say about this recipe.
It’s delicious… rich, sweet, tart… with those chocolate chunks.
The raspberry-chocolate combo is everything. And the color! And it’s basically health food! Ugh… so good.
And infinity easier to make than ice cream. Just puree and pop in your ice cream machine. Love it- this is definitely a new go to recipe.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 2 cups frozen or fresh raspberries
- 0.5 cup coconut sugar (or regular cane sugar)
- 0.5 cup dark chocolate chunk
- Combine yogurt, raspberries and coconut sugar in a food processor or blender. Strain into a bowl to get out the raspberry seeds.
- Freeze mixture in your ice cream machine according to manufacturer instructions (mine took 10 minutes). In the last few minutes add in chocolate chunks.
- You can eat at this point as a soft serve or move to an air tight container and freeze for a more ice cream like texture.
Inspired by TwoPeasandTheirPod