This is THE weeknight pasta. Five ingredients. FIVE.
This is about as easy as it gets outside of buttered noodles. It might be easier than Kraft mac and cheese.
And you can still feel a little bit good about it with whole wheat pasta and big handfuls of spinach. If anything, you can feel 100% good about how quickly it comes together.
- 12 ounces linguine (I used whole wheat)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 8 cups packed spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 0.5 cup grated parmesan plus more for garnish
- Cook the linguine according to package instructions, reserving 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium low heat. Sauté garlic in butter for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add spinach and pasta and toss to wilt the spinach. Add parmesan and toss. Thin out with pasta water if it becomes too dry. Serve, garnishing with additional parmesan as desired.
Inspired by TwoPeasandAPod